Sunday, September 26, 2010

MONDAY-9/27-B DAY/TUESDAY-A DAY

B-DAY- Students- Jose A, Claudia A, Julian L, Perla L, Joen L, Jonathan L., Joana M, Jovan M, Abigail M, Karla M, Alfredo R, Marco R, Rogelio R, Manuela S, Joel T, Jorge V, Erick Z, and Estefani M.

AGENDA

OBJECTIVE: I be assessed on week 1-Week4 by taking IA#1 exam. I will type my persuasive letter I took home today in QUIA.

ASSIGN YOURSELF: I will take IA#1, the multiple choice PART B on Wednesday. Study using study guide and Rags to Riches.

1. DO NOW: Review for

2. TAKE IA#1, PART A- I will type the persuasive letter I took home for HW-->YOUR HOMEWORK-TYPE (You will TYPE the persuasive student newspaper opinion column describing why plagiarism is unethical and illegal for college students. This will give you a better understanding of why copyright infringement affects all types of works. SINCE YOU DID AT HOMEWORK NO NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT JUST TYPE IT!! :)

3. Review for IA#1, PART B- When I am done with typing TEST in QUIA, remain quiet while
everyone else finishes their test.

4. IA PART B- 50 QUESTIONS, if you think you are ready to start today, it will let you finish on WEDNESDAY, your answers will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment