jesus.aleman-1437PASSWORD: college1437
OBJECTIVE: I will learn how to log into my blog, create a blog post & decide which type of project I will create based on my learning style.
OBJECTIVE: I will learn how to log into my blog, create a blog post & decide which type of project I will create based on my learning style.
ASSIGN YOURSELF: Study for week 3 quiz, take out Homework for Mrs. Hinojosa to check.
DO NOW: Review for weekly quiz- Blogs
AGENDA
1) Do Now- 15 min
2) Brainpop as a class: Discuss-Blogs-begin logging into new blogs (30 min)
3) I have email accounts for everyone in Gaggle so you can create your blog today.
3) I have email accounts for everyone in Gaggle so you can create your blog today.
4) I will demonstrate how to create and email for your EXIT question, after we confirm your email account.-sylvia.hinojosa@ideapublicschools.org
EMAIL QUESTION: Why did I choose not to give 100% and color my sentences and color my pictures. What can I do next time to get a 100% on EASY HOMEWORK? explain
5) Once everyone has confirmed their email in gaggle we will go to BLOGGER.COM and do this as a class have your spiral out ready to take notes.
6) Create a blog- DO YOU HAVE A CELL PHONE? When we create a blog it MAY ask for Cell number to CONFIRM. If you do not have it with you DO NOT TYPE IT IN, you will get a text message with a NUMBER that you will be asked to type.
7) EXIT QUESTION POST TO YOUR NEW BLOG! using your gaggle account. Have you already created a blog? If yes have you left me a comment to add you to A day class link? If not? Are you ready to be responsible and post your daily exit questions to your blog and your daily class assignments? Explain.
8) Clean up your desk before you stand by your chair, no garbage at your desk or on the floor! (5 min)
8)HAVE A GREAT DAY!
8)HAVE A GREAT DAY!
hELLO MiiSSS:)
ReplyDeleteHELLO MRS.HINOJOSA :) I LOVEE YOUUUUU
ReplyDeleteK OZO NO? JAJAJA HII MRS UR MY FAV TEACHER
ReplyDeleteheelloo(: iLoveYouu Ms.Hinojosa<3 cuidese:D
ReplyDelete