Friday, October 15, 2010

FRIDAY/MONDAY

REMINDERS:

Students should not have headphones on and listening to any music! I did not get 100% of all students submitting their email with quotes and images you will screenshot and print first part of class.

OBJECTIVE: I will type my quotes IF I HAVE NOT FINISHED 10-15, and add MORE pictures to my Imovie Slides IF I DON'T HAVE AT LEAST 12-15.

ASSESSMENT: My test today is to complete the quotes & pictures screenshot of imovie and email to Mrs. Hinojosa either in Outlook or Gaggle.


ASSIGN YOURSELF: My Imovie music lyrics should be added to my Imovie by TUESDAY!

GUIDED PRACTICE; I will demonstrate how to use garageband to create music and share to itunes for Imovie.

INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: I will use the GLIFFY FOR PICTURES, & THINKEXIST FOR QUOTES. I will not use GOOGLE today. THE REST OF YOUR PICTURES SHOULD COME FROM GLIFFY!

No comments:

Post a Comment