NO MUSIC!!! COACH, AND MRS. LUNA WALK AROUND TO ENSURE THEY STAY ON TASK.
OBJECTIVE: Today I WILL NOT WORK ON MY IMOVIE!! I WILL ONLY WORK ON STUDY ISLAND!! I will complete pretests for Math, Reading, Algebra I and Biology each pretest you will take in GAME MODE!! The high score for each test will receive a reward!!
Cookies is what I have today!
DO NOW: Log into Laptop, GO TO STUDY ISLAND!!
ASSIGN YOURSELF: If you have internet at HOME WORK ON STUDY ISLAND!!! 30 MINUTES FOR EACH CLASS YOU ARE FAILING IN!!
GUIDED PRACTICE: How do I get to the PRE-TEST? It is the first lesson on the top !!
INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: Study Island!! In 90 minutes you should finish a minimum of 3 out of the 4 tests successfully!!
DO YOUR BEST!! You will get a 100 in the gradebook for each test you took successfully if you finish tests in less than 5 minutes IT WILL BE A 0!! Each test should take a minimum of 20 minutes!!
AGENDA:
1. Log into Laptop
2. Go to Study Island
3. Select Math
4. Select Pre-test on TOP
5. Select Game Mode
6. TOP SCORES for EACH TEST gets a treat!
7. Finished with Math GO TO READING!!
8. Finished with READING go to ALGEBRA!
9. Finished with ALGEBRA go to Biology!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment