Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY

OBJECTIVE: Today I will understand class expectations for DTP and practice the class expectations for the computer lab & I will be assessed over the class expectations.

ASSIGN YOURSELF: Bring Spiral to class daily you will get a lunch detention for failing to bring supplies to class. HW-->YOU MUST HAVE AUP SIGNED BY PARENTS!!

DO NOW: Learn2type, Practice Logging into laptop correctly. Anyone who is unable to loginto computer write your name on 3x5 card along with your ID number I will collect when timer goes off. NEW TYPING

AGENDA:
1. Do Now
2. DISCUSS CLASS RULES & EXPECTATIONS
PRACTICE
  • SEATING Chart
  • Walking into class expectations
  • Class Discussion Expectations
  • Testing Expectations, AUP Policy
  • Discuss Next 6 weeks Assignments & Projects
  • Resources we will use in Class for project- Plastic Binded resources that stay in the lab.
3. TAKE EXIT QUIZ in QUIA

4. typing game

No comments:

Post a Comment