Saturday, January 15, 2011

SAVE VIDEO LINKS

what is cyberbullying
LINKS-FACTS ON CYBERBULLYING
DEALING WITH cyberbullying
addressing cyberbullying
Dr. Sharon
bullying
protection

Internet Safety Rules-22 minutes

cbs CYBER BULLYIED TO DEATH
cbs meir cyberbullying
  1. I WILL THINK BEFORE I POST.
  2. I agree not to post information and images that could put me at risk, embarrass me, or damage my future, such as

    • cell & home phone numbers
    • home address
    • sexual messages
    • inappropriate pictures and videos
  3. I WILL RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE ONLINE.
  4. I will not

    • post anything rude, offensive, or threatening
    • send or forward images and information that might embarrass, hurt, or harass someone
    • take anyone's personal information and use it to damage his or her reputation
  5. I WILL BE CAREFUL WHEN MEETING ONLINE FRIENDS IN PERSON.
  6. I agree to

    • ask my parent or guardian's permission before going
    • have a parent or guardian accompany me
    • meet in a public place
  7. I WILL PROTECT MYSELF ONLINE.
  8. If someone makes me feel uncomfortable or if someone is rude or offensive, I will

    • not respond
    • save the evidence
    • tell my parent, guardian, or another trusted adult
    • report to the website, cell phone company, CyberTipline.com, or the police

No comments:

Post a Comment