

AGENDA
1. Objective: Today I will learn about the weekly goal->Business cards & prepare for this weeks weekly test.
2. Assign Yourself: I will write a story using half of this weeks terms and this will be my test that I will type when I come to class Wednesday.
3. Do Now: Practice Typing Speed (15 min)-learn2type-gluestick to planner/spiral
4. Open up MS Word-
- Click "File"
- Click "Project Gallery"
- Click "Business Cards"
- Click "Light Business Card"
- Click "open"
- Click "File"
- Click "Save As"
- Type your firstnamelastname_dtpA
- Click "Save"
- Click on "Master pages" on the bottom right corner of your page next to all contents.
- Click on a business card box and make sure it looks like the step then click on the "delete" button twice
- GOAL" Delete all color from each business card"
- Then CLICK BACK ON "ALL CONTENTS"
- First Line TYPE YOUR : firstname lastname
- Second Line TYPE: IDEA Pharr College Prep, 9th
- Third Line TYPE: Mailing address ex: 722 Pauli Ave, Alamo TX 78516
- Fourth Line Type Email address: jesus.aleman@gaggle.net
- fifth Line Type House telephone Number: 956-373-1234
- Sixth Line type Cell phone number: 956-369-9018
- Drag the idea logo from the blog to your desktop
- Drag the idea logo from your desktop to bottom left of your business card.
- CLICK "SAVE"
5. EMAIL ASSIGNMENT #1 QUESTION: What was my learning style on the survey? Have you looked at the DTP Project Choice Sheet -SEE BLUE HANDOUT!
STUDENTS WHO I DID NOT GET COMPLETELY ANSWERED EMAIL FROM:
Jesus A
Pamela B
Yajaira B
Robert C
Christin C
Rhamsses
Ofira G
6)FINISH! NEW POST#1:USING YOUR " WHY I CHOSE TO COME TO IDEA LETTER" out ready to take TYPE AS YOUR FIRST POST TO YOUR BLOG! if you don't have it type a new one! Must be a page long!
7. TYPING RACE
No comments:
Post a Comment