Wednesday, September 8, 2010

THURSDAY/FRIDAY

OBJECTIVE: Today I will write objective and assign yourself in my spiral before I begin my DO NOW AND I will be assessed over BLOGGING weekly TERMS, create my 2nd email to Mrs. Hinojosa,& edit my post to my new blog in gaggle.

IF YOU CAN'T LOG IN UNDER YOUR NAME ON THE LAPTOP USE: idea, <-----username

password-->123456

ASSIGN YOURSELF: I will use quiz 4 terms to create sentences & pictures in color for each word in the HANDOUT on my desk AND WRITE THEM IN MY SPIRAL.

AGENDA:

1) -DO Now-15 min-> Rags to Riches Review

2) Take Quiz 3 in QUIA (30 min)

3) Add next week terms to study buddy -GLUE STICK TO SPIRAL!

4) EMAIL -ASSIGNMENT #1-log into GAGGLE TO COMPLETE

ASSIGNMENT AFTER GETTING INTO GAGGLE: EMAIL #1 QUESTION: What was my learning style on the survey? Have you looked at the DTP Project Choice Sheet -SEE HANDOUT! Explain: What was my learning style on the survey? Have I looked at the DTP Project Choice Sheet and decided which kind of project will be my first? If yes explain which one, if No, choose and explain why that one.

6)CREATE NEW POST#1:USING YOUR " WHY I CHOSE TO COME TO IDEA LETTER" out ready to take TYPE AS YOUR FIRST POST TO YOUR BLOG! FIRST TWO DONE! HUG FOR YOU! if you don't have it type a new one! Must be a page long!
7) BUSINESS CARDS FOR NEXT WEEKS TEST!

IF YOU FINISH ALL OF THE ABOVE YOU CAN SET UP YOUR SOCIAL WALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment