Monday, April 18, 2011

ASSIGN YOURSELF:  PICNIK 5-- EDIT ALREADY POSTED FACEBOOK PICTURES FOR MEMORY BOOK .  (That means border, type text & personalize picture)

1.  OBJECTIVE:  I will create a fun good luck TAKS card for my classmate using PicNik pictures and THANK YOU card for two staff members HELPING you with TAKS!!   or Have a Happy Easter break (I will pick up all of the cards today! (3 UNIQUE CARDS FOR TEACHERS!!

2.  DO NOW:  TYPING RACER- You must complete 3 races and post your score to my blog.

3.  Begin by creating 3 text boxes 3.5x 5.

  1. Card must contain picture, 
  2. SIX complete sentences giving praise to individual 
  3. You must add border to card
  4. You must also personalize and type "Created especially for you by!!!  
 4.  YOU should only print 2 cards today!!  I will need to see them so DO NOT GET UP TO GO TO PRINTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment